East Broadway Elementary School: A Message From The Principal
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to another school year! Our staff has been busy getting ready for our students.
A new school year is a wonderful time to begin new routines and make improvements from the year prior. Many new things are planned for this year. East Broadway students are bright, energetic and have a love of learning. It is our goal to help them to be the best they can be and to provide them with opportunities to shine in all aspects of school life. With your help, we know your children can achieve great things.
There are many ways in which you can help your child to succeed in school:
- Guide your child with his/her homework. Be sure it is complete and handed in daily.
- Check your child's planner/folder for important assignments and upcoming events.
- Attend PTA meetings and parent workshops to learn more about our school and ways to help your child.
- Study with your child before each exam.
- Review sight words and multiplication facts on a regular basis.
- Keep a copy of the monthly newsletter and calendar handy so you are "in the know."
- Check the East Broadway website for additional information.
A positive home/school connection, where schoolwork is considered important, is crucial to your child's academic success.
It is my pleasure to work with you and your children again. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to call me. My very best wishes for a wonderful school year.
Yours in East Broadway Pride,