2018 Summer Driver Education Program
Summer DriverEducation is a self-sustaining program offered by the Levittown School District to resident students who are16 years of age prior to the start of the program. Students must be 16 years of age on or before July 2, 2018 to be eligible.Summer Driver Education is also open to students who are graduating in June of 2018.
MEETINGS TO OBTAIN APPLICATION FORM:
- Tuesday, May 15th- Division Avenue High School - 2:30PM Cafeteria West
- Wednesday, May 16th-MacArthur High School - 2:30PM Cafeteria B
- Application instructions will be given at the meeting by the teacher in charge.
- Questions will be answered at this time.
- Parents are welcome to attend this meeting.
- Parochial school students living within the Levittown School District please call the number below to request an application if you cannot attend the meeting.
Thursday, May 31, 2018 at:
Levittown Memorial Education Center from 3:30 PM to 5 PM.
*Application must be on file to register*
*Tuition payment is due at this time. Tuition for Summer 2018 is $475.00 certified check or money order payable to Levittown U.F.S.D.
Please note that summer registration is on a first come - first serve basis. Those who arrive at registration early will have more openings to select from for classroom and road training times. If your child cannot make it to registration on this day, a parent or legal guardian may register him/her.
Session starts on: Monday, July 2, 2018 Ends on: Monday, Aug. 13, 2018
Location: Salk Middle School
Classes will Not be held on Wednesday, July 4th.
Attendance is strictly enforced, students are permitted three made-up absences, however upon the fourth absence the student will be dropped from the program, by NYSED and DMV mandate. Therefore, it is imperative that you plan your summer vacation, work schedules, sports or camp accordingly.
Information for the Fall 2018 program will be posted on this site by the end of August 2018. For further information contact Nancy Denier, Driver EducationOffice, Levittown Memorial Education Center, room 303, at 434-7055.